|Starting from top to bottom, left to right: |
1) Dress: Nordstorm (similar here) / Necklace: J.Crew (similar here) / Sunnies: Kate Spade / Earrings: Nadri / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: J.Crew (similar here) / Ring: Express (old similar here) / Shoes: Sam Edelman from anniversary last year / Lips: MAC-Just a Bite / Nails: Essie- Swept off my Feet
2) Blazer: J.Crew / Shirt: J.Crew / Pants: J.Crew (old) / Necklaces: J.Crew (similar here) & Nordstrom / Watch: Michael Kors / Earrings: Kate Spade (similar here) / Shoes: Tory Burch / Sunnies: Kate Spade
3) Sweater: Express (old similar here + here / Shirt: J.Crew Factory / Jeans: Rag and Bone (my go-to-denim for the past month) / Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden (old similar here + here) / Belt: Gap / Sunnies: Wild Fox / Bag: Michael Kors / Bracelets: J.Crew + J.Crew (old similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Lips: YSL: Pink in Devotion / Nails: Essie- Turquoise and Caicos
4) Shirt: J.Crew (old) / Pants: Crew Cuts (old) / Shoes: Tory Burch
5) Top: J.Crew / Shorts: J.Crew (last seen here) / Belt: J.Crew (old similar here) / Shoes: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Nordstrom, J.Crew, Laura & Lily
6) Pants: Trouve / Bag: Michael Kors / Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (LOVE!)
7) Shoes: Steve Madden / Pants: Banana Republic
How do I tap into my fierce alter ego you may ask?! Wear animal print....always! Once Fall fashion goes to market, I go a little crazy in the animal print sector. #thestruggleisreal
In my opinion, a girl can never have enough animal print! From reptiles to the big cats, I love it all.
Hope you have a "WILD" weekend, and I'll see you Monday!