Fruit, fruit, fruit, oh how I love you so! Fruit is honestly my go to whenever it comes to breakfast or needing a snack throughout the day. I love making smoothie bowls at home because it's so much cheaper than going out to buy one that can cost you anywhere from $6-$9. Ouch!
This bowl is not only beautiful to look at but is also fast, easy, delicious, and nutritious!
- Goji Berries
- Excellent source of vitamins and minerals: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, fiber, Iron, and Zinc.
- Complex Carbohydrate.
- Contains amino acids.
- Immune system booster.
- Contains alpha-lipoic acid which lowers glucose levels (good for diabetics).
- Excellent source of vitamins and minerals: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6 (folate), Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, and Manganese.
- Rich in beta carotene (good for eye sight).
- Chia Seeds
- High in omega-3 fatty acid
- Helps reduce hunder
- Complete protein
- Helps regulate bowl movements
- Excellent source of vitamins and minerals: Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Potassium, and fiber
- low calorie
- creates an alkaline balance
- Handful of washed spinach
- Frozen banana
- 7 oz low fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- Tbs flaxseed
- Kiwi sliced
- Goji brries
- Chia seeds
- Muesli (optional)
- In a blender combine spinach, half kiwi, flaxseed, banana, yogurt, and milk. Blend until smooth
- Place in a bowl, and top with chia seeds, goji berries, muesli, and sliced kiwis
- Eat up, and enjoy #nomnom